How To: Set Quiz/Exam Feedback Parameters
1. Click on the Quiz/Exam you wish to edit.
2. Click on the “Update this Quiz” button in the top right.
3. You should now be viewing the exam settings page. Scroll down until you see the “Review Options” section.
From here you can control what the students can view at different times during the administering of an exam.
- Responses – Shows the students response to the the question
- Answers – Shows the correct answer for the question
- Feedback – Shows individualized feedback for each question if given.
- General Feedback – Gives generalized feedback for each question that you can add on the question settings page.
- Scores – Shows the score for the exam.
- Overall Feedback – Shows the overall feedback for the exam as set by the instructor.
Once you have completed making your adjustments to the settings click on “Save and Return to Course” at the bottom of the page.