How To: Modify Student Review Options on an Exam
NOTE: Review options are commonly used to prevent students from sharing questions and answers between each other. By controlling what a student sees after they take their exam you can control the integrity of the exam.
1. Log into your course and find the exam in question.
2. Enter the quiz and click on “Update this Quiz” in the top right.
3. On the exam settings page scroll down to the “Review options” section.
4. You will find 3 columns to modify:
Immediately after the attempt – This column allows you to control what a student sees immediately after they submit their exam attempt.
Later, while the quiz is still open – This column allows you to control what a student sees after they submit their exam attempt and before the close date.
After the quiz is closed - This column allows you to control what a student sees after the exam is closed.
5. Once you have modified the options you can scroll down and save the settings.