How To: Add an Open and a Close Date on an Exam
1. Log into your course and find the exam in question.
2. Enter the quiz and click on “Update this Quiz” in the top right.
3. Scroll down to the “Timing” section on the settings page. You will find an open date/time and a close date/time. To use either you would uncheck disable to the right of each option.
4. Once you have unchecked the disable option the fields are capable of being modified. The time field is in 24 hour format.
5. Once you have finished modifying the open and close date/time fields scroll to the bottom of the page and save your settings.