How To: Allowing a Student to Re-Submit a File
1: Click the assignment in which the student uploaded the file.
2. Click the “View X submitted assignments” link in the upper right corner.
3. Next to the student’s submitted document, click “Grade” or “Update” (depending on whether or not you have already made modifications to the grade and/or feedback).
4. In the bottom right corner, you will see the file uploaded by the student. There are two options in this area, and you will need to decide which is best for your grading parameters:
• The red “x” (which deletes the file completely)
• “Revert to draft” (does not delete the file, but allows the student to re-submit his/her assignment)